Mr Good Guys is an aggregator platform for various services and works with third-party home service providers that are registered with the relevant service licensing or regulatory authorities. Services are booked on the Website or the Mobile application and Services and are delivered by the Service Providers directly to the customers.
The terms ‘Mr Good Guys’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ all refer to the Mr Good Guys and the term ‘you’ refers to the user of our services or the viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for the explanation and implementation of our services. It is subject to change without notice.
- Mr Good Guys keeps the right to change, amend, cancel or make exceptions to the terms and conditions listed here. Please check this terms and conditions page from time to time. By using our services, you acknowledge that you agree with our terms and conditions.
- No partnership, joint venture, or agency is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions and you do not have any authority of any kind to link Mr Good Guys any respect whatsoever. Mr Good Guys will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results arising from any reason beyond Mr Good Guys’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, electronic, mechanical or communications failure or degradation.
- All materials on the website are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to layout, design, look, appearance, graphics, and such. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You give your consent that you will not do unauthorized use of the materials and information on the website.
- We may also include links to other websites. These external links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We are not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the external link content.
- Your use of this website / mobile application and any dispute arising out of such use of the website / mobile application is subject to the local laws.
- When you make a booking through Mr Good Guys, we will help facilitate the services. Once the service is done the Fees you pay to our suppliers company partners are non-refundable (unless there is a company-caused violation). The pricing scheme may be updated by the Company on a going-forward basis.
- Mr Good Guys may change rates and fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Mr Good Guys website or mobile application.
- Mr Good Guys cannot be held responsible for the unlawful acts of suppliers, company partners and users.
- Mr Good Guys checks the backgrounds of suppliers/supplier company partners both directly and indirectly via third-party background check services. However, each user should exercise common sense and caution to protect its personal safety and property, just like you would when faced with any person who you do not know. The users agree to hold Mr Good Guys free from the liability for any damages and/or missing items during or after using the supplier/supplier company partner services through Mr Good Guys.
- Mr Good Guys will charge you for your finalized bookings through the payment method specified on the website / mobile application. If you happen to pay any applicable charges with your credit card, we may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your booking.
- If you choose to pay the fee by your credit card, you, as the cardholder, must retain a copy of transaction records and our policies and rules.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all the information in your account.
- If you want to cancel your booking, you are required to give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of cancellation.
- Customers using the website who are minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Mr Good Guys has the right to apply penalties to its service provider partners in the case of damage to the houses or house interiors in order to protect the community. However, what happens to the client's belongings and house interiors during the service session is solely the client's responsibility. Mr Good Guys is not responsible for properties during the process of getting into the property or getting out of the property. Suppliers/supplier company partners or Mr Good Guys are not obliged to cover any damage(s) caused during the service session.
- If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or/and invalid, that provision shall be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions shall otherwise be kept in full force and effect. Mr Good Guys may transfer, assign or delegate the Terms and Conditions and its rights and obligations without consent.
- Mr Good Guys will send messages via SMS, email or notifications as means of communication for the purposes of including but not limited to appointment confirmation, appointment updates, and marketing.
- Mr Good Guys is a booking platform that acts as an aggregator for different types of home services. The services are, including but are not limited to, home cleaning, PCR test at home, maintenance, car wash, laundry and dry cleaning, upholstery cleaning, disinfection services, pest control. Mr Good Guys has contracts with 3rd party partners that are licensed by the relevant authorities.
- For the PCR service, Mr Good Guys is only an aggregator of licensed healthcare facilities and does not store any personal healthcare data and information.
- All information regarding user medical data is private in nature and it is stored by the healthcare facilities.
- The medical liability is completely on the healthcare facilities. The facilities are the responsible parties for delivering quality healthcare to the users along with the storage of their personal medical data where applicable
Accounts and membership
If you create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor and review new accounts before you may sign in and start using the Services. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for our Services. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
Billing and payments
In case of payment, we request credit card or other payment account information, which will be used solely for processing payments. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. Where necessary for processing future payments and subject to your prior consent, your financial information will be stored in encrypted form on secure servers of our reputed payment gateway service provider who is beholden to treating your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy. All direct payment gateways adhere to the latest security standards as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Sensitive and private data exchange happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures, and the Services are also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Disclaimer of warranty
You agree that such Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that your use of the Services is solely at your own risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, or that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Service or that defects in the Service will be corrected. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. We make no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the Service or any transactions entered into through the Service unless stated otherwise. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the Service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its terms relating to the Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Services. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to access or use the Services.
Quality Assurance Program / Quality Control Policy
We conduct random quality inspections on a regular basis to review the quality of our crew members' work while they are on duty.
Here are the 3 methods we use in maintaining the quality checks:
- Unannounced Visit - To ensure cleaners are properly uniformed and performing their duties thoroughly and completely.
- On-Site Inspection - A walk-thru with the cleaner and/or the client during regular business hours.
- Follow-up – A brief telephone call by our customer service agents after your session has been completed.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an email to email@example.com